Английский язык 9 класс АЯ2290201 АЯ2290202 статград ОГЭ 2023 варианты и ответы
Диагностическая работа №1 статград пробник ОГЭ 2023 по английскому языку 9 класс 2 тренировочных варианта АЯ2290201 иАЯ2290202 с ответами и аудио. Официальная дата проведения работы: 15 февраля 2023 года.
Вариант письменной части ОГЭ 2023 по английскому языку
Вариант устной части ОГЭ 2023 по английскому языку
1. The concert of saxophone music will take place on the 1) first floor. 2) second floor. 3) third floor.
2. Linda wants her mother to bring her 1) Chemistry notebook and Geometry textbook. 2) PE uniform and Chemistry notebook. 3) PE uniform, Chemistry notebook and Geometry textbook.
3. From the dialogue between John and his mother we learn that next Saturday John will get a new 1) jacket. 2) telephone. 3) microphone.
4. There’s something wrong with Debbie’s 1) cookies. 2) teeth. 3) eyes.
5. Вы готовите тематическую радиопередачу с высказываниями пяти разных людей, обозначенных буквами А, В, С, D, Е. Подберите к каждому высказыванию соответствующую его содержанию рубрику из списка 1–6. Используйте каждую рубрику из списка только один раз. В списке есть одна лишняя рубрика. Вы услышите запись дважды.
- 1. It’s interesting
- 2. It’s a habit
- 3. It’s fun
- 4. It’s easy
- 5. It’s difficult 6. It’s boring
1. How many airports are there in Moscow today?
2. Who paid for the construction of the first airport in Moscow?
3. Does the first Moscow airport still exist?
4. Where is the MAKS airshow held every other year?
5. What kind of new names have the Russian airports received recently?
6. Which Moscow airport inspired the name of the Airport metro station?
7. Which airports in Moscow are considered international today?
13. There is no way to make sure that this story really happened. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
14. Jumper Wide went to the market because he wanted to buy a pet. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
15. Jumper Wide taught Jack to give the key to the locomotive driver. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
16. To do his job at the railway, Jack had to listen carefully. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
17. Jack sometimes made mistakes. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
18. The lady wrote the angry letter because she wanted passengers to be safe. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
19. Jack received as much money for his work, as Jumper Wide did. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
20. When Marylin retired from her job, it seemed to her that life had lost its meaning. For the time in her life she felt that nobody needed her.
21. Marylin’s husband Rick kept working, and Marylin felt terribly lonely during the long weekdays. This continued until one day she went for a walk and saw her neighbour cutting down a tree in backyard.
22. “What ?” asked Marylin. “Why are you cutting it?” – “It’s dead,” the neighbour answered.
23. “What are you going to do with it?” asked Marylin admiring the beautiful tree. – “I ,” said the neighbour grumpily. “Burn it?”
24. “I will give you 20 dollars if you let me have it,” the words came out before Marylin had time to think. She suddenly remembered her grandfather’s workshop. He made the furniture in town and taught her – his only grandchild – how to work the wood.
25. The neighbour stopped the tree.
26. “You’ve got a deal!” he said. “I it to your yard in my truck!” Together, they cut the tree into smaller pieces and loaded the neighbour’s truck.
27. As soon as the tree was in Marylin’s yard, she went to the hardware store to buy tools and machines. When Rick came back home that night, he to find that half of the garage had been turned into a workshop.
28. From that time onwards Marylin made Christmas presents for all her herself, and what’s more, her life became meaningful again.
29. I had been looking forward to my first camping trip for weeks. I was very excited when we left Friday after school. Things started off smoothly, but it didn’t take long before everything seemed to go wrong.
30. We pulled our brand-new tent out of its bag and began setting it up. We realized a pole was missing, so it was to put together.
31. My dad said we could sleep under the sky. We were hungry for dinner. My dad started building a fire, but it took him over an hour to get it going.
32. My mom went to get the cooler with drinks out of the car but came back empty-handed. She forgot the cooler at home. It looked like our troubles were!
33. As began to fall, we laid out our sleeping bags only to find that it was too cloudy to see any stars in the sky.
34. While we were asleep, several animals came without any and ate all the food we had left.