Новый проверочный тест для 8 класса по английскому языку на тему Spotlight 11 Vocabulary and Grammar для проведения в 2021-2022 учебном году.
Тест 8 класс Spotlight 11 Vocabulary and Grammar:
I. Fill in: invaders, preserved, unique, consult, invisible.
1. Many Hindu temples were destroyed by Islamic _______________ in the 8th century BC.
2. The managers of the business firm frequently __________their lawyers for legal advice.
3. Artists visit Greenland for the island’s _______________atmosphere and magnificent surroundings.
4. It is a beautiful town with a picturesque harbor and well-__________ building.
5. The peaks of the mountains were ______________ from down belong because of the fog.
II. Choose the correct word.
1. Chinese is / are difficult to learn.
2. 100 dollars was / were too much for the jacket.
3. Some children has / have very bad manners.
4. Many people like / likes to drink coffee in the morning.
5. The United States is / are a big country.
6. That bunch of grapes look / looks delicious.
7. Those trousers really suit / suits you.
8. My advice is / are to take the job.
9. There was / were water everywhere.
10. My family is / are large.
III. Choose the correct item.
1. I want to hear whole / all truth.
2. No one / Anyone cared that it was raining.
3. Is / Are there any money left.
4. You can do it some / any way you like.
5. A few / A little of us suffer from travel sickness.
6. Some children like broccoli, although many / a lot of do not.
7. I’ve been working hard each / all day and now I’m tired.
8. James didn’t know the answer neither / either.
9. Some / Any people prefer to work in the evening.
10. I can’t find no one / anyone to help me with this.
IV. Give English equivalents for:
1. Я уже упаковал чемоданы и спускаюсь вниз, чтобы выписаться из отеля.
2. Проверь по списку имена всех, кто присутствует.
3. Вы не можете подняться на борт самолета без посадочного талона.
4. Мы с трудом нашли свой багаж на ленточной платформе.
5. К сожалению, из-за погоды наш рейс отменили.